Pages

199 Love Quotes Collection -Collection of romantic love quotes from famous authors, & other romantic sources

1. Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense. ~ Helen Rowland
2. Fall not in love, therefore; it will stick to your face. ~ National Lampoon
3. Every man loves two women; one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born. ~ Khalil Gibran
4. Even when I glimpse you for a moment, my tongue is stilled as speech deserts me, while a delicate fire is beneath my skin. ~ Sappho
5. Don't spend your life with someone you can live with - spend it with someone you can't live without. ~ Anon
6. Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love. ~ Leo Buscaglia
7. How can you tell the sun not to shine, when clouds exist. How can you ask leaves not to fall when wind exists. How can you tell me not to fall in love when you exist. ~ Unknown
8. He is not a lover who does not love forever. ~ Euripides
9. Happiness is being married to your best friend. ~ Anon
10. Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be. ~ Robert Browning
11. Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling love. ~ Albert Einstein
12. Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend". ~ Anon
13. From their eyelids as they glanced dripped love. ~ Hesiod
14. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. ~ Paul Boese
15. For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
16. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. ~ Judy Garland
17. Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. ~ Unknown
18. Don't compare our love to the flowers that only bloom on summer, instead, compare it to the river that flows forever. ~ Unknown
19. Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way. ~ Yogi Desai
20. Destiny decides who you meet in life but its only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life. ~ Unknown
21. A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together! ~ Unknown
22. A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. ~ Clarence Thomas
23. A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses. ~ Anonymous
24. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. ~ Ingrid Bergman
25. A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. ~ Mistinguett
26. A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away. ~ Bil Keane
27. You're nothing short of my everything. ~ Ralph Block
28. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
29. But love is blind, and lovers cannot see The pretty follies that themselves commit. ~ William Shakespeare
30. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love, though I'd stepped in it a few times. ~ Anonymous
31. Be of love (a little) more careful than of anything. ~ E E cummings
32. Be glad of life, because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. ~ Unknown
33. Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. ~ Rose Franken
34. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
35. And I saw the river over which every soul must pass to reach the kingdom of heaven and the name of that river was suffering: and I saw a boat which carries souls across the river and the name of that boat was love. ~ Saint John of the Cross
36. All my soul follows you, love encircles you and I live in being yours. ~ Robert BrowningAll I need is my one star in the sky to wish for you everday. ~ Anon
37. You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. ~ Henry Drummond
38. You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. ~ Unknown
39. You know it's love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. ~ UnknownYou know it's love when the tiny details about another person, ones that are insignificant to most people, seem fascinating and incredible to you. ~ Anon
40. You know it's love when forever is not long enough. ~ Unknown
41. You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. ~ Jean Zheng
42. You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~ Jonathan Carroll
43. You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. ~ Anon
44. You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. ~ Sam Keen
45. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. ~ Wayne Dyer
46. You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving. ~ Amy Carmichael
47. You are just like a Rose, a lesson of beauty, to whom a memory, but forever remembered ~ A. Neilen
48. I knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. ~ Unknown
49. I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserved it. ~ Kyle Schmidt
50. I have never regretted falling in love with anyone. I have lived and learned from everyone I know, and loved. I would not change a thing. ~ Nancy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment