Pages

How do you Plan your days?

Usually, people have their favorite days in a week, such as "I like Wednesday because I meet someone I like" or "I like Sunday because it's time to share my experience with God" or ... (I believe each of you have something like those). If you like Sunday and Wednesday, what happens with Monday and Tuesday (days between Monday and Wednesday)? For me, I'd like to think "Just go with it" or if I translate it, it means "I'll do my routines"

Usually, I have my days repeated over and over again, for example of those are Monday and Tuesday. It seems that my Monday and Tuesday every week is the same days. Actually, everyday is a new day, everyday is a different day, everyday is a unique day. So, those days are repeated over and over again because of something called routines. Today, people like to robotize themselves. They create procedures for everything and they act based on those procedures. I give you some examples:
1. Many people plan their day. They save their plan in PDA, cell Phone, computer, agenda, calendar, etc. They do their activities in order exactly like what is written on their planner and they do the same activities every week. Are they robotize themselves? I think so.
2. In manufacturing industry, operators do their job repeatedly with their left and right hand movements are set (motion study). They work as what is written on their SOP (Standard Operating Procedures). Do they robotize themselves? I don't think so, I think they are robotized.
If you want to know why is it happens, it's because of money. You want more money, you have to be more efficient.

"Are you A ROBOT?"
I believe that human is not robot, not even close to robot. Human is different from robot because robot is only an image of human. So, why do you want to have your day filled with only routines or nothing-unique-planned? Every day is a not-the-same day, it is NEW! Remember, once you have filled your day, you couldn't go back and change it. Why don't you plan your day differently everyday, every week, every month, and so on, so you have a different memories. If you have more memories in your life, you have a more colorful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment